From November 24, 2019 to December 21, 2019 we had a visit from 44 lecturers, professors and teachers (women and men) from 10 different colleges. The program is supported by the BMBF in cooperation with IMOVE and the Ministry of Education in Beijing under the name „1000 teachers program”. The goal is the qualification of vocational training personnel in the field of care services. The participants stayed in the Dorint Hotel, Chemnitz. All the seminars and lectures took place there and in the Chemnitzer Hof.
The program contained the following contants:
- Presentation of the education system in Germany with focus on the dual training
- Presentation of the generalist training of the nursing professions
- Elaboration of the fields of action in the train the trainer with the topics in-company training, training plan and curriculum, methodology and didactics in the training, preparation of teaching tasks and conceptions of lesson
- Specialisation of the train the trainer contents to the care sector with several methods, addressing the practical trainer, skills development and quality management in the nursing context, explanation of the examination management in the nursing training
- Work-shadowing of a final oral exam of German trainees in the MediCampus
- Examination for the train the train certification by the „IHK“
Within the program, the participants went on a few field trips, for example the University of Applied Sciences in Mittweida. We were talking about the double degree program and panel discussion on the topic „Difference between studying in China and Germany“. Furthermore we were visiting the facilities ASB and SenVital as care facilities and the DIU (Dresden International University) for a presentation of the international course of study „Nursing Care“.
For some specialist lectures we went to TÜV Süd, to listen to the lecture about quality management in the educational work with focus on AZAV and ISO 9001:2015. But the group was listening to the Nursing Council Saxony with focus on the professional presentation of nursing staff in Saxony and BIBB (Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training) with focus on the role and function of the BIBB in the field of healthcare and nursing.
We wish the group a lot of luck and success for the future.